Newest Products

Chug-a-chug-a-chug-a-chug-a! Choo! Choo! MyMemories June Blog Train Is Off!

        




Welcome to the June blog train from the My Memories Designers!  I've got lots of news to share along with my blog train freebie so please hang with me for a few.


  
First, let me invite you to take a look at my Exclusive this month:






I would also like to invite you to my weekend Father's Day sale!  It starts today and runs to the 18th.





And now on to the blog train...Here is the kit that the mini was taken from "June Bride".


A beautiful wedding kit for the June Bride in hues of blue.  It has beautiful 3D papers and flowers and gorgeous clip art.

Purchase the Bundle and save!  OR  a combo and individual packs are also available.

June Bride Collection
New June 14
Introductory Price 25% off  thru June 19th

Also available for purchase with this collection are June Bride Photobooks in sizes 12x12, 11x8.5, & 8x8.


An 12x12 Photo Book made using 'June Bride' scrap kit. This photo book set was made to use in the My Memories Suite Software. It includes a cover and 20 ready-made pages. You will also receive all of the background papers and embellishments that were used on the ready-made pages so you have the option of creating additional pages.

You can view the entire collection here.





And finally here is my part of the train.  Enjoy!
When sharing, please share the link to this blog with your friends, family and groups.  










Here are the goodies of the blog train. There are 18 beautiful pieces this month!!!








Be sure to stop by and grab each part and don't forget to leave everyone some love!








My Stores:
 










No comments: