Newest Products

All Aboard!! The May MyMemories Blog Train Has Taken Off!

 





Welcome to the May blog train from the My Memories Designers!  This month's mini is taken from my upcoming kit 'Once Upon A Dream'.  Look for it in my store soon!
  
But, before we go there let me invite you to take a look at my Exclusive this month:




Be sure to stop by my store and check out my Commercial Use Category Sale.  It runs May 16th to May 23rd.  Many new items have been added to my store.








And  here is my part of the train.  Enjoy!
The full matching kit will release soon.  I'm a little under the weather and behind schedule.  Sorry!
When sharing, please share the link to this blog and not just the freebies.  






Here are the goodies of the blog train. There are 19 beautiful pieces this month!!!





Be sure to stop by and grab each part and don't forget to leave everyone some love!




My Stores:

 



No comments: