Newest Products

Chug-a-Chug-a-Choo-Choo!!!!!! Here Comes the August Blog Train!!!

    



Chug-a-Chug-a-Choo-Choo!!!!!!  Here Comes the August Blog Train!!!  Welcome everyone to the August 2024 blog train from the My Memories Designers!  As always, first some announcements :)





30% off SITEWIDE Back to School Sale August 11-24th:



This weeks WEEKLY SPECIALS:




This blog train freebie does have a full kit that will release as part of my 60th Birthday Celebration on August 27th.  Hope you don't mind waiting a few days for it.


And HERE is my freebie for this months blog train.










Again, the matching collection to the blog train mini will release 27th.  Check this blog or my Facebook page (www.facebook.com/QueenBratDesigns) for the release announcement.


Here are the all goodies of the blog train. There are 16 beautiful pieces this month!!!





Be sure to stop by and grab each part and don't forget to leave everyone some love!







My Stores:
 








No comments: