Newest Products

Whoooooooooo Whoooooooooo Here Comes the MyMemories Blog Train!

         




Welcome to the July blog train from the My Memories Designers!  I've got lots of news to share along with my blog train freebie so please grab your favorite beverage and hang with me for a few.


  
First, let me invite you to take a look at my Exclusive this month:






I would also like to invite you to our Summer Print Product Sale!  It starts July 17th and runs to the 23rd.  Save  25% on all Print Products using the code:  SummerLovin25





I've added several new kits the past few weeks.  I've been a little under the weather and haven't gotten to promote them much so you may not have seen them :)  Unfortunately, that's life with SLE and there have been more bad days than good lately.  Here's a chance to get a look at them in case you've missed them :)





And now on to the blog train...Here is the kit that the mini was taken from "Santa's Vacation".




Santa's on vacation at the beach and he took along the elves and reindeer to enjoy the fun!  This is tropical beach theme with lots of clip art, flowers, and other elements.

Purchase the Bundle or Combo now thru the 24th and save $2.99 off the original price!




And finally here is my part of the train.  Enjoy!
When sharing, please share the link to this blog with your friends, family and groups.  












Here are the goodies of the blog train. There are 20 beautiful pieces this month!!!










Be sure to stop by and grab each part and don't forget to leave everyone some love!






My Stores:
 










No comments: