Newest Products

New Items At QueenBrat Digital Designs

I've added a brand new kit and several new packs to my stores this week. Have a look!

It's Elementary



It's 'Back To School' time for the little ones in this bright and colorful scrap kit. Kit includes school items and beautiful clip art that will make your projects special. This is the perfect kit for Mom and Grandma who has awesome little ones in their life.

This kit is available in Scrapper and Tagger size. Also available are individual packs so that you can purchase just the items that you need:











OR purchase the entire bundle and own the collection!





Also new in the store are additions to my Fall-o-ween kit.

A mega kit of supplies for all of your Autumn, Halloween, and Thanksgiving day needs. All three occasions have been incorporated into this kit to give you interchangeable embellishments and backgrounds. You can't go wrong with this kit. The project possibilities are endless!!!













OR grab the new bundle and own the collection!





My personal store:
Photobucket

Other Stores Where My Designs Can Be Found:
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Join Me:  photo facebook.png photo twitter_zpsb4c38a0c.jpg photo facebook.png


My Scrapping Blog For Freebies and Other News
Photobucket

Signature Tag Tutorials by QueenBrat Designs
Photobucket

My Website
Photobucket


Use the code: STMMMS64124


There was but one perfect man.....I'm just FORGIVEN!

No comments: