Newest Products

Blissful Blossoms

Afternoon all. I'm running a bit behind today but I've finally gotten the two new kits uploaded and ready to sale. The are the first two kits in my "Moment of Romance" series that I will be making.

The first is, 'Blissful Blossoms', is done in soft blue, green, and ivory hues with a ton of ribbons, bows and frills. The kit is so full of goodies they wouldn't all fit into the previews, but a little of everything is pictured so that you get a general idea.

There is a freebie with this kit below that will be available for a limited time only!




Kit includes:
14 Papers
4 Tags
12 Ribbons
18 Bows
4 Flowers
4 Flower Clusters
4 Frames
4 Ribbon Frame Wraps
2 Bead Strings
5 Brads
12 Butterflies
10 Buttons
5 Charms
5 Eyelets
4 Paper Clips
5 Stick Pins

















And now for the freebie. It's a 1200x1200 300dpi layout saved in psd format to preserve the layers. I left the background and frame layers unmerged so you can easily add your pictures. Freebie will be available for one week. So snag yours now.




Link has now expired


I hope you enjoy the kits and remember you can submit your LO's to me at queenbratdesigns-at-gmail.com. I would love to publish them on my blog.

QB


1 comment:

Peggie said...

GORGEOUS! Thank you.