Newest Products

Two New Kits Arriving Tomorrow

I have two new 'pay to use' kits that will be available tomorrow. This will begin a series of kits that I will offer titled "Moments of Romance". Each will include lots of bows, ribbons, flowers and other goodies all in soft, warm, romantic colors.

Kit prices will be $2.99 for the first 72 hours and then will go up to $4.99. So be sure to purchase yours early.

Kits will include a freebie available for the first 7 days only. Not really sure what it will be yet but I hope you will enjoy them.

The first kit to be offered is previewed in the new blog header. The kit is called "Mellifluent Memories" and includes papers and elements in warm brown, green, orange and wine tones. This tuned into one of my favorites hence the header....lol. I hope you enjoy it as well.

The second kit can be previewed below. It is called "Blissful Blossoms" and includes soft blue, ivory, and green papers and elements. The LO includes one of my favorite movie quotes from the movie "Steel Magnolias". The picture is of my Stephen and me. Stephen was killed instantly in a car wreck in 2005. He was such a giving, loving, and awesome man. My kids and I adore him and miss him more than you can imagine. He gave me my 'three minutes of wonderful' and for that I am blessed.


Remember to come by tomorrow to view the full previews and pick up a kit or two before the price goes up. And don't forget the freebies!

Until tomorrow.

QB




No comments: