Newest Products

Toot! Toot! The February MyMemories Blog Train Has Hit the Tracks!

 




Welcome to the February train from the My Memories Designers.

Just a few announcements before the goodies!  

Have you seen my new Exclusive for MyMemories this month?  Let me give you a preview.


Loving You
 I will spend my whole life through
loving you!  A kit full of love and romance.
Perfect for Valentine's Day or any
day of love in your life.  Includes a large
paper pack, two adorable gnomes, two
love birds, oodles of flowers and hearts
and much more!


This is a little sample of what I did with the kit. 




You can pick up your copy of 'Loving You' only at MyMemories here.


I've also got another new release out:
A Little Romance



 A beautiful kit full of love and romance! You get cute gnomes, hearts, flowers, lace, glitter, sequins and much more. Plus a large paper pack is included! **This is a revamp of 'A Lil Romance' with all new embellishments and added papers.

This is a little sample of what I did with the kit. 




This month's mini is taken from my new kit 'Somebunny Loves U'.
  


Somebunny Loves U
 A Valentine celebration with adorable bunnies! Done in pink and red with lots of hearts, balloons, and flowers it is a must have for your Valentine project collection.   
 
This is a little sample of what I did with the kit.  






And finally here is my part of the train.  Enjoy!
When sharing, please share the link to train with your friends, family and groups and not just the freebies.  









These are the other goodies of the blog train. There are 18 beautiful pieces this month!!!







Be sure to stop by and grab each part and don't forget to leave everyone some love!





My Stores:

 


No comments: