Newest Products

The March MyMemories Blog Train Is Rolling Down The Tracks!

  




Welcome to the March blog train from the My Memories Designers.

Just a few announcements before the goodies!  

Have you seen my new Exclusive for MyMemories this month?  Let me give you a preview.


Shamrock Sparkle
An adorable St. Patrick's Day Collection full of 
shamrocks, leopard print, and glitter.  Includes three
exclusive mischievous Gnomes handmade by me.


This is a little sample of what I did with the kit. 



You can pick up your copy of 'Shamrock Sparkle' only at MyMemories here.




I've also got another new release out:
Good Times Roll


It's a party on Bourbon Street in this Mardi Gras theme kit!  It's filled with lots of purple, green and gold glitter and fun!  A must have kit for all your Mardi Gras projects.


This is a little sample of what I did with the kit. 





I have a new challenge up at the MyMemories Forum.  Please join me and participate.  I would really appreciate it!

https://www.mymemories.com/store/forum/?p=post%2Fmarch-2023-12573690%3Fpid%3D1334614162




This month's mini is taken from my new kit 'Flower Frenzy'.
  

Flower Frenzy
 Spring is in the air in this bright, colorful frenzy of flowers. Filled with loads of flowers, ribbons, frames and a large paper pack. A sure to please kit for any crafter!  
 The Bundle & Combo are Introductory priced now!
This is a little sample of what I did with the kit.  








And finally here is my part of the train.  Enjoy!
When sharing, please share the link to train with your friends, family and groups and not just the freebies.  











These are the other goodies of the blog train. There are 20 beautiful pieces this month!!!





Be sure to stop by and grab each part and don't forget to leave everyone some love!





My Stores:

 


No comments: