Newest Products

Toot! Toot! Here Comes the MyMemories January Blog Train!





Welcome to the First blog train from the My Memories Designers of 2023!  

Have you seen my new Exclusive for MyMemories this month?  Let me give you a preview before we get to the free stuff :)



You can pick up your copy of 'Winter Days' only at MyMemories here.





This month's mini is taken from my new kit 'Snow'.
  

Snow
 Celebrate the magic of winter with this gorgeous collection. Warm blue winter colors & lots of glitter and sparkles fill this kit. A must have for all those snow play projects.   

The Bundle and Combo are introductory priced now at MyMemories:  




 This is a little sample of what I did with the kit.  




And finally here is my part of the train.  Enjoy!
When sharing, please share the link to train with your friends, family and groups and not just the freebies.  











Here are the goodies of the blog train. There are 18 beautiful pieces this month!!!









Be sure to stop by and grab each part and don't forget to leave everyone some love!






My Stores:

 


No comments: