Newest Products

Merry Christmas!

 I hope that you all had a very Merry Christmas! Mine was a bit different this year without the grandkids, but I was still very blessed to have my sons and my bonus daughters with me. We had a delicious meal and an evening of movies and games. The best part was having everyone under my roof waking up together thanks to our white Christmas! And I didn't forget all of my favorite customers!!! I've just been delayed a little today.....






So here is a little pressie for all of you. It's in my drop box account for easy downloading. You have until the January 1st to go snag it so please be sure to get it before then.

God bless and have a wonderful New Year!


3 comments:

Crystalnva said...

Beautiful THANK YOU bunches... 🙂

claudia said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful freebie. My living room was filled with christmas gnomes so can't wait to use this. Hope you had a lovely christmas and wish you a happy new year

Jenn said...

love it