Newest Products

New Kit Release and New SVG and Sublimations

 





Hey folks!  I am literally out of time in making kits for you this year, so those that I have started will go into my files and maybe we will have a Christmas blow out in July this year!!!  So without any delay here is my final Christmas kit for 2020 "A Farmhouse Christmas".


A Farmhouse Christmas kit filled with wood, plaids, snow, and life on the farm. This is a must have for the Farmhouse Christmas lover.

Digital Papers: 36

Page Elements: 158

Monograms Characters: 36

My kits are available exclusively at My Memories now:

Purchase Here





A sample with my sweeties from my new kit "A Farmhouse Christmas".




I also have some new SVG's and Sublimations available in my stores:










SVG's and Sublimations can be purchased at these web stores:





No comments: