Newest Products

Sales and Special Script Pack

Hey folks,

I've been super busy the last 24 hours getting moved into a few new stores and will probably be tied up the next few days with that same project. I also got news yesterday that one of the stores that I am in will be combining with another store so that the owners aren't bogged down running two stores. So I'm gonna be busy, busy this week moving my products....lol.

The new stores that I am opening in are:

Treasured Scraps
Digi Shoppe
and
Scraps With Attitude

I also opened my store with Stargazers Scraps late last week.

My Bitchin' Scraps Store will be moving into the Scraps with Attitude store this week but before we close at Bitchin' Scraps we will be having a big moving sale. From Tuesday through Friday we will be having a "dollar days" sale so don't miss out!

All of my stores are currently running a %50 off sale so be sure to stop by and check out the deals.

I've also put together a script package that will be available from now until Easter.
It is a value pack of Easter PSP Scripts. You get 16 scripts for $15.00. This is a $49.00 value if purchased separately.



All scripts tested in PSP 9 and Up. Commercial usage is allowed. Some scripts do require outside fliters that can be obtained for free.

Scripts included are:
Chocolate Easter Egg Script
Colored Rabbit Carrot Script(4 scripts)
Dotted Easter Egg Script
Easter Basket Script
Easter Bunny Script
Easter Bunny Basket Script
Egg Wreath Script
Groove Stripes Easter Egg Script
Solid Easter Egg Script
Striped Ester Egg Script
White Rabbit Basket Script
White Rabbit Egg Script
White Rabbit Flower Script

You can find this value pack in all my current stores and my blog store.

Enjoy!

QB



No comments: