Newest Products

Four New Tutorials and a Freebie


Hey folks!

Boy, I'm amazed at what I can do while files are uploading...lol. I got on a kick to write some sig tag tutorials to pass the time and ended up with 4 brand new tutorials for you. Hope you like them!

I also have a little freebie for you tonight, so be sure to scroll down.

I also wanted to remind you about my 50% off sale in all of my stores with the exception of my blog store. Be sure to check out the great deals on all your scrapping and tagging needs.


Digi-Shoppe

Treasured Scraps

Bitchin' Scraps

StarGazer's Scraps

Scraps With Attitude


Okay, so here we go with the sig tag tuts...


For God So Loved...

Easter is not all about bunnies, candy and eggs. Here is one appropriate for the holiday for all you folks.

Kit used is Exquisite Romance and the art of Emerald de Leeuw.





Hoppy Easter

A fun Easter tag for the kid at heart.

Kit used is Bunny Hop and the art of Edward Reed.





Sizzle

A HOT sig tag with lots of glitter and glam.

Kit used is Pretty N Punk and the art of Elias Chatzoudis.






Hot Child In The City

A risque tag with lots of glitter and sex appeal.

Kit used is Sex In The City and the art of Keith Garvey.


Remember that all these kits are on sale in my stores at half price through Easter!


And here is a little freebie for you.

There are two antique cameo in this freebie package. They are 300dpi and approximate size is 1500x2300 pixels. These are for Personal Use Only.

Link Has Expired.


Have a great evening all!


QB




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Apr. 08, 2009. Thanks again.