Newest Products

Groovalicious--Kit, Tutorials and a Freebie

Hey folks!

I have a new kit and other goodies for your today. This one began as a collab in a store and took on it's own life when I left the store....lol. I lived the "hippie" generation so this one was fun for me. I loved the bright colors that we wore then, so I added them to the original color pallet. I would have loved to have added more to this one but it got so large...maybe there will be a part 2 in the future.


This one is a blast from the past! Did you live the "Hippie" generation? Or are you
just a fan of the flower child generation? Then this kit is for you! This one includes everything from lava lamps to go go boots to peace beads. It's bright, it's colorful, and it's pure hippie!




Kit includes:
22 Papers
3 Love Beads
9 Pair of Go Go Boots
2 Border Laced Ribbons
11 Bows
17 Brads
9 Butterflies
23 Flowers
6 Flower Children
8 Frames
4 Lava Lamps
2 Love Bugs
1 Mood Ring
5 Peace Signs
2 Pot Leaves
11 Ribbons
9 Rick Rack
12 Smilies
7 String Bows
7 Sunglasses
7 Word Art










Kit is available in both scrapper and tagger size at my blog store.
http://queenbratdesigns.ecrater.com/



I've also got three new tutorials today using this new kit.
Hope you find one that you like!




Shag Me Baby





Far Out






Flower Power


You can find the tutorials on my tut site here:
http://pages.suddenlink.net/queenbratdesigns/tutorials.html



And here is a little freebie for you today. Pictured is my daughter from back in her pageant days. Her "hippie" outfit was one of her Pro-Am outfits.






You can snag your layout here.

Password is: THANKS

Enjoy the kit and I would so love to see what everyone does with this one!

QB



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Apr. 04, 2009. Thanks again.