Newest Products

Sig Tag Tutorials and a few announcements




Hey folks,

It's late and I'm tired so I'm going to keep this short....lol.

There is a new post to my "soapbox" blog that you all my find interesting reading. The comments are open so if you disagree feel free to tell me so.


http://reneeslilsoapbox.blogspot.com/



Also, for those looking for my sig tag tut site I must apologize for not giving you the direct links last night. My sig tag site is located here:

http://pages.suddenlink.net/queenbratdesigns/tutorials.html



I also wanted to share a new tut with you written by the very creative Jen of Jenz Designz.

The tutorial uses my Girly Visions kit and can be purchased at all of my stores.

You can find the tut here.



And here is an awesome tag by Wicked Dreamz!

This tutorial uses my Pretty N Punk kit.

You can find the tutorial here.




And here is another stunning tag sent to me by Casper.

This one too uses the Pretty N Punk kit. Sorry, no tut for this one.
Thank you Casper! I just love it!




And I also have to show off these two tags made by Sheri. She used my tutorial
My Valentine Wears Combat Boots and made her own word art so that the tags could be used anytime for her daughter. Awesome work hun!!!!

You can find the tutorial here:
http://pages.suddenlink.net/queenbratdesigns/ValentineWearsCombatBoots.html

Kit used was my Boots On The Ground kit.



And last an invitation for you from the Designers at Treasured Scraps:




Have a great rest of the night all. I'm going to try to get a few hours sleep now....lol.

QB


No comments: