Newest Products

Choo Choo The August My Memories Blog Train Is Under Way

     




Welcome to the August blog train from the My Memories Designers!  This month's mini is taken from my new kit 'Fond of Fall'.
  

It's time for cool fall nights and bright colored leaves with this beautiful autumn theme scrap kit. Kit has lots of pattern, solid, and glitter papers, 
glitter embellishments, monogram, quick page pack, and word art pack. 












Get the entire collection!  It's on SALE now at My Memories!

 



And finally here is my part of the train.  Enjoy!









Here are the goodies of the blog train. There are 24 beautiful pieces this month!!!







Be sure to stop by and grab each part and don't forget to leave everyone some love!





My Stores:

 






1 comment:

Gala said...

Thank you very much !