Toot! Toot! Here Comes the August MyMemories Blog Train!

    


Hey Everyone!!!

It's that time again and here comes the August Blog Train from the MyMemories Designers!  I hope everyone enjoys it.


As always, I have announcements before the goodies so please hang with me.


First, ...please go hit up my Facebook page with a like and a follow so you can get all my freebies and new kit announcements right in your FB feed.  I post here first.  Here is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/QueenBratDesigns


If you are arriving here on or after the 18th of August, come and join me at my 62nd Birthday Party Sale going on at MyMemories thru August 31st.  Everything in my store will be 50% off!


The Party starts here.



I have several new releases my store this month.  Please take time to check them out.  

Jailhouse Rock Collection                            Slasher Fest Collection


Forever Re-Vamp Collection                                 Garden Forgotten Re-VAMP 





                  Natural Enemies Re-VAMP             Twilight Woodsy Romance Stickers

The rest of my Twilight collection will release on August 17th.  I hope you enjoy the re-VAMP'd collection.



This is my newest release and it matches the blog train freebie.  So if you like the freebie be sure to check out the whole kit!






My beautiful little Maggie!

Check out the collection here.








And here is your freebie:



Download it here.


You can visit the other stops on the train here:




Remember to go follow me on Facebook please!  Until next time!





No comments: