Newest Products

Choo Choo! Here Comes the MyMemories July Blog Train

     




Welcome to the July blog train from the My Memories Designers!  This month's mini is taken from my new kit 'Fun At The Beach'.
  
But, before we go there let me invite you to the My Memories Summer Sale happening 7-15 to 7-18:





Fun At The Beach
 The gnomes have hit the beach for a day of fun in the sun.  An adorable kit to add to your summer scrap collection.   Introductory priced now at MyMemories:  





 This is a little sample of what I did with the kit.  This is my grandson, Vinny, on his first trip to the beach a few weeks ago.



And finally here is my part of the train.  Enjoy!
When sharing, please share the link to train with your friends, family and groups and not just the freebies.  They may find other items in our store that they like:












Here are the goodies of the blog train. There are 25 beautiful pieces this month!!!





Be sure to stop by and grab each part and don't forget to leave everyone some love!




My Stores:

 






2 comments:

Lorri said...

Not a gnome fan, but love everything else about your BT gift. Thanks.

gypsymonkeyscrap said...

Thank you for the goodies!