Newest Products

New Kit and a few Announcements


 Ho Ho Ho!!!

Who is ready for Christmas?????  Well that's sure not me....lol   At the present time I have 8....yes 8!!!!  Christmas kits started on my desktop.  I don't quite think I will finish them all but I will do my best.  And any that aren't ready for this year will get tucked away for next year.

So for those that have been paying attention you will notice a few changes.  I have left the stores where I was selling the tagger size kits and psp scripts because the time I put into it just wasn't paying for itself.  I have also closed my personal store for now.  I'm not sure if I will re-open it after the first of year or not.  Do you guys have a preference of stores that you purchase my stuff at?

As I said I'm way behind so I'm not going to get to do the 12 days of Christmas this year that I usually do, but I do still have an awesome gift coming for you!!!!

In the mean time.....

I've got a brand new release which is going to probably be one of my favorite kits this year because it looks like my house!  My bonus daughter has 5 trees up in my house, each with it's own theme.  The main tree and the tree for the fur babies is all decked out with red and black plaid, gnomes, snowmen, and everything farmhouse.

So I present you with "Gnome for Christmas".



'Gnome' for Christmas is a cute and whimsical digital scrapbook kit with the seasonal favorites of red and black plaid and gnomes. It includes a variety of elements and papers to create fun Christmas, holiday, Gnome themed scrapbook pages and projects and is the perfect kit to celebrate this wonderful time of year.

This kit is on SALE at MY MEMORIES!







And a little sample layout of my Remi Jade with Santa!



Buy yours now at MY MEMORIES!

Last announcement for tonight!

SALE!  SALE! SALE! SALE!


My store





My Stores:


 
Preview 
 







No comments: