Newest Products

September My Memories Blog Train Is Leaving the Station





The September 2020 blog train from the MyMemories.com designers is ready for you! 



My contribution to the blog train is from my soon to be released 'Autumn On The Farm'.   Look for it next weekend. 



Here is my part of the train.  









Here are the stops of the blog train.  Be sure to stop by and grab each part and don't forget to leave some love!

PattyB Scraps

Over the Fence Designs

Caroline B.

Marniejo's House of Scraps

PrettyJu Scrap

PS Digital Memories

LouiseL

Memory Mosaic

Designs by Lisa Minor

Aimee Harrison Designs

WinksArt Graphics

Carolyn's Scrap Creations

Elizabeth's Market Cross

Mystery Scraps

LLL Creations

Happy Scrap Arts

Sugar Moon Designs

Scrap de Yas

Songbird Scrap Designs

A Giving Heart Studio

Pat Scrap

Fran B Designs

Keep in touch designs

Marie H Designs

Cutie Pie Scraps

Connie Prince

Lins Creations

Lisa Rosa Designs

QueenBrat Digital Designs




My Stores:


Preview
















6 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh wow, I love this! Can't wait to see the whole kit!

Ann said...

This is so lovely, thank you.

Gala said...

Большое спасибо за прекрасный набор!

DragonChick said...

I love this kit! Thank you!

kellaroo said...

Oh that is such a cute kit! thank you!

FussBudget said...

This is my favorite mini kit of the September 2020 MM Blog Train. It's so autumn-like with the rich colors and absolutely everyone needs another rooster in their stash. Thanks a bunch.