Newest Products

Ho Ho Ho!! Jump On the My Memories December Blog Train!


The December blog train from the MyMemories.com designers is ready for you! 



My contribution to the blog train is a mini from my recently released 'Vintage Christmas'. 







 





Have an old fashioned Christmas with Santa, his elf and lots of vintage decorations.  A great kit for those yesteryear projects.



If you like the mini, you will love having the entire kit.  Stop by today and grab yours!






Here is my part of the train.  A FREE mini of my new kit 'Vintage Christmas'.




Here are the stops of the blog train.  Be sure to stop by and grab each part and don't forget to leave some love!


Digi Deborah Designs
QueenBrat Digital Designs --You Are Here



I have a lot of new products available in my stores on sale at 30% off through the 26th.  Check them out today!




My MyMemories Store


I also have 20+ kits at My Memories that are retiring and on sale for $1.99 or less.
Check them out!




















5 comments:

Priscilla said...

Thank you so much!

Gala said...

Великолепный набор! Большое спасибо за подарок!

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU bunches :)

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thank you and Merry CHRISTmas to you and yours!

Pam K said...

Thank you!