Newest Products

New At QueenBrat Designs

There are lots of new things going on at QueenBrat Designs!

Just in time for Mother's Day I have added a brand new kit called "M Is For Mother". The good thing about this kit is that it has lots and lots of elements so that the kit can be used for all those girly, romantic layouts and tags also. There are a whopping 14 papers and 161 elements in the kit.   Both Scrapper and Tagger size is available.

Also new you will now find Gift Certificates available in my store. Buy your favorite designer a little gift for that special occasion or just because! Gift Certificates are available for $5.00, $10.00, $15.00, $20.00, $25.00, $50.00, and $100.00.

You can also find that the "Weekend Specials" are returning to my personal store starting this weekend. If you have been wanting to purchase my CU4CU license be sure to check it out. It's on sale this weekend for just $25.00!   There are also new "Free With Purchase" gifts available today!

I am also in the 'moving in' stages at two new stores this weekend. You will soon be able to purchase my designs at Sensibility Scrapping and Sweet-PinUp. Watch for my grand opening sales in these two stores soon.




A beautiful Mother's Day kit done in shades of pink, cream, and green. Kit is versatile enough to use for layouts and tags for more than just Mother's Day. Includes lots of roses, lace, hearts, and all things girly.


Included:
14 Papers
3 Beaded Necklaces
6 Borders
7 Bows
5 Brads
5 Butterflies
5 Buttons
3 Cameo
5 Candles
5 Crochet Doilies
5 Dresses
5 Roses
5 Rosebuds
1 Rose Bouquet
5 Paper Frames
5 Card Frames
6 Lace Frames
5 Lace Gloves
5 Lace Hearts
3 Lips
3 Lipstick
5 Mother Hearts
3 Nail Polish
5 Note Papers
3 Perfume
5 Purses
9 Ribbons
6 Ric Rac
5 Star Swirls
2 Confetti Scatters
5 Shoes
5 Tags
5 Tape
5 Wire Hearts
6 Wires




Christmas * Birthday * Just Because
Whatever the occasion...
Send a gift certificate to your favorite Digital Scrapper or Tag Maker and let them choose from a wide variety of scrapbooking supplies.



THIS LICENSE GRANTS TO YOU:
Unlimited/lifetime use of my TEMPLATES and end PSP SCRIPT results for use in making CU/S4H/PU items.
This excludes all of my Toby Teddy Bear scripts and Chubbicans scripts.


This product is for a license only, template and PSP script products must be purchased separately.

On sale this weekend for just $25! Go here.



Photobucket
My personal store!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

My Scrapping Blog
Photobucket
My Signature Tag Tutorial Blog
Photobucket
My Website
Photobucket

Use the code: STMMMS64124


Christian Myspace LayoutsThere was but one perfect man.....I'm just FORGIVEN!Christian Myspace Layouts

No comments: