Newest Products

Two New Kits

Hey folks,

The creative juices have been flowing and I'm releasing two of several new kits to come this week. Each kit is of a different theme so I hope to release something that you will all like.

Tonights kits are "Punky Princess" and "Summer Dreams". Tagger size can be found in all of my stores. Scrapper size is available exclusively in my personal store.

This blog layout is done using the "Punky Princess" kit. There is also a new tutorial using the "Punky Princess" kit over on my tut blog.



Summer Dreams

A blissful summer theme kit in soft blues and greens. This huge
kit contains everything you need for your summer/beach theme tags and layouts. Kit
also includes beautiful mermaid posers by Granny.







Punky Princess

A princess themed Emo kit for the young and young at heart. This kit uses
black and neon green, pink, and blue. Included are girly skull papers and elements with
lots of other Emo elements. Also included are beautiful posers by Wyked Soulz and Sinfulmindz,
12 3-D word art files, a castle, carriage with horse, and a lot more.



I hope you like these. More to come tomorrow!

Renee'


No comments: