Newest Products

New Kit and Several New Tutorials

Hey folks,

It's been a while since I have posted, but real life has really taken over.

As most of you know my 25-year-old son went in the hospital last week for colon cancer surgery. The surgery went very, very good. He spent three days in the ICU and then they kicked him out to the surgical floor because he was doing so well. They discharged him late Monday evening to come home. He's sore, which is expected since they cut him from his navel down, but he feels 100% better than before the surgery. We get the biopsy results Friday when he goes back to the doctor and I guess I will keep holding my breath until then.

I've piddled and got a few things made, but have spent most of my time since Saturday on the couch with a cold. Mom jumped my case and told me that the stress and no sleep were catching me and being at the hospital topped it all off. Seems people with Lupus AREN'T supposed to be pulling what I have over the last few weeks...lol. So I guess I need to slow down and be better to myself so she will quit reminding me that I can't take care of the kids if I don't take care of me. I have managed to relax the last few days and even got the first two books of the Twilight series read between my sniffles and coughs.

I have one kit ready for you tonight and several new tutorials. I kinda got hung up on the tutorials because I couldn't really set at the puter for long periods of time.

One of the tutorials is done using a FTU kit of mine, so be sure to check them out.
I also updated my sig tag site into categories, so hopefully it will be easier for you to find the type of tutorials you want to do.



Rescue Me

A Tribute kit to our heroes who work in the Fire Department.


Kit Includes:
15 Papers
2 Badges
5 Barrier Tapes
7 Bows
4 Buttons
9 Fire Equipment
4 Flowers
7 Frames
1 House on fire
1 Matches
2 Frame/Picture Wraps





Kit is available exclusively at my store at this time in both scrapper and tagger size:

http://queenbratdesigns.ecrater.com/



And now for the tutorials:


Divalicious Fairy
Art of Elias Chatzoudis
Scrap kit: Divalicious





Dreams of Your Smile
Art of Suzanne Woolcott
Scrap Kit: Summer Romance







Sexy is What Sexy Does
Art of Keith Garvey
Scrap Kit: Go Red For Women






Light My Fire
Art of Scott Blair
Scrap kit: Rescue Me





OMG
Art of Bam Bam
Scrap Kit: Girl Power






No Crying In Baseball
Art of Keith Garvey
Scrap Kit: Batter Up Freebie

Scrapper
Tagger

Password is: THANKS


Hope you enjoy the tutorials and the new kit. Now that I am feeling better and my youngin' is home I will finish up the other kits I am working on. Hopefully, some more goodies coming tomorrow!

Good night!

Renee'


1 comment:

Enigmaz Dezinz said...

where can I buy the 'rescue me' kit? I went to your store and cant find it listed anywhere