Newest Products

New Script, a few tutorials, and a freebie

Hey folks!

Well I spent half the day at yet another doctor with my son today but I did manage to squeeze in some time to finish a script and sort through my overfilled mailbox. I had lots of emails in my inbox that had important info in them that I have almost cleared away. In the emails I found a couple of new signature tag tutorials you can try out and I found some awards for my blog that a few ladies sent me.

I also finished up another new script this morning and have it posted in all my stores now.

And of course I made a new freebie for you today also. I just had to take a few and play around with the scripts.....lol.



Easter Egg Wreath Script

This PSP script will make a 3600x3600 pixel Easter egg wreath. You pick all colors.
Can use colors, papers, or gradients. You can use 1-6 different colors for the eggs.
Gray-scale bow is included. Final product is in two layers so you can use with or without the bow.
Tested in PSP 9 and up.
MuRa's Meister Copy Filter is needed. This filter is available free:
http://www.photoshop-filters.com/html/mura.htm




Bev has written a new sig tag tut called Joy Can Be Fun using my Spring Sonnet scrap kit.
You can find this tut on Bev's blog here:
http://horseplayspasture.blogspot.com/



Gina has written a new tut called Love Fae using my Bugs N Kisses scrap kit.
You can find the tut on Gina's site here:
http://sites.google.com/site/ginasgemstutsnsuch/love-fae







I just received this awesome award from Nikki @ Creative Intentionz
The rules are simple.... Choose 5 Friends to receive this award and forward it on!

Norma of Swheat Creations
Jill of Created by Jill
Tammy of Tammy's Scraps
Missy of Scraps With Attitude
Ali of Dezigns by Ali


You ladies deserve this. Your designs are awesome!

I also received these awards from Carmin at Carmin's Creative Chaos.





I am supposed to pass these along to seven other deserving ladies so here goes:
Norma of Swheat Creations
Jill of Created by Jill
Tammy of Tammy's Scraps
Missy of Scraps With Attitude
Ali of Dezigns by Ali
Clarey of Clarey's Designz
Twinky of Twinky Dezines


Thank you ladies for the awards. They have put a smile on my face!





And here is a little freebie for you tonight. I used my Easter Bunny script and the Easter Egg Wreath script to make these. They are 1800x2400 pixels and 300dpi. PERSONAL USE ONLY on these please.

You may download these here.

Password is: THANKS



Have a great night all!

QB



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the 'Bunny Egg Wreath', sooo pretty!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Easter post on Mar. 21, 2009. Thanks again.