Newest Products

New Kit



Evening folks,

I have finally got a new kit finished...lol. This one was by request from my daughter and it turned out better than I thought it would...lol.

It's called "Pretty N Punk" and is a brightly colored girly kit for the "punk" in all of us. Filled with girly crossbones, glitter, flowers, ribbons, and bows.

Kit is available in all my stores starting right now!




  • Kit includes:
  • 17 Papers
  • 2 Backpacks
  • 12 Bows
  • 4 Brads
  • 4 Braids
  • 5 Buttons
  • 1 Binder Clip
  • 2 Corsets
  • 2 Crossed Ribbons
  • 13 Flowers
  • 6 Frames
  • 7 Hearts
  • 4 Key Chains
  • 4 Laced Ribbons
  • 9 Ribbons
  • 4 Rick Rack
  • 2 Skulls
  • 2 Star Clusters
  • 5 Swirls
  • 5 Tags









Here is a layout I made using the kit.


It features my "Pretty" daughter N my wannabe "Punk" son.....lol.

Available in both tagger and scrapper size. Enjoy the kit!

QB


No comments: