Donate to American Liver Foundation

This is my son, Charles "Freddy" Kinser. Freddy battled ulcerative cholitis and sclerosing cholangitis since 2002. He had a colectomy several years ago to remove his colon which had become cancerous and did quite well until November of 2013. In November he started going into liver failure do to the sclerosing cholangitis that had developed as a result of the ulcerative cholitis. His doctors treated him with a stint in the bile ducts of the liver and began preparing him for a liver transplant. The stint worked well until April of this year. My son fell ill around the 13th of April and declined rapidly. He passed away at the University of Kentucky of liver failure on May 5, 2014 at the age of 30.

Sunday, December 22, 2013

New Christmas FREEBIE In My Store

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I know I've given away some freebies already with the blog train, Facebook, and store freebies, but I wanted to give you guys just one more gift before Christmas:) I was undecided what until I received a beautiful Christmas tube from one of my favorite artist a few days ago. Zindy S.D. Nielsen gave all of her customers a stunning tube this year called Warm and Fuzzy Christmas. If you haven't picked yours up, don't delay! You can grab it at Zindy's store here: zindy-zone.dk/shop.

Now I love, love, love the tube, but didn't have a kit that would really work with it. So....your final gift from me this year is a mini kit that matches Zindy's awesome tube! I made both a scrapper kit and a tagger kit so you can pick the size you need or both. The kits are available for FREE in my store here: 
QueenBrat Digital Designs





Don't forget about the Christmas drawing and sale going on in all of my stores! Everything is 65% off until the 26th. Drawing will be held on the 26th also, so make sure you have made your $5.00 purchase so you can take home one of the store coupons of $10-$25-$50!



Have a very Merry Christmas everyone!


Tutorial for this tag can be found here



1 comment:

R said...

Beautiful kit!!! Thank you for sharing it with us.



Check out my store to purchase all full and tagger size kits, PSP scripts, and designer tools.