Newest Products

New Christmas FREEBIE In My Store

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I know I've given away some freebies already with the blog train, Facebook, and store freebies, but I wanted to give you guys just one more gift before Christmas:) I was undecided what until I received a beautiful Christmas tube from one of my favorite artist a few days ago. Zindy S.D. Nielsen gave all of her customers a stunning tube this year called Warm and Fuzzy Christmas. If you haven't picked yours up, don't delay! You can grab it at Zindy's store here: zindy-zone.dk/shop.

Now I love, love, love the tube, but didn't have a kit that would really work with it. So....your final gift from me this year is a mini kit that matches Zindy's awesome tube! I made both a scrapper kit and a tagger kit so you can pick the size you need or both. The kits are available for FREE in my store here: 
QueenBrat Digital Designs





Don't forget about the Christmas drawing and sale going on in all of my stores! Everything is 65% off until the 26th. Drawing will be held on the 26th also, so make sure you have made your $5.00 purchase so you can take home one of the store coupons of $10-$25-$50!



Have a very Merry Christmas everyone!


Tutorial for this tag can be found here



1 comment:

R said...

Beautiful kit!!! Thank you for sharing it with us.