Newest Products

Vintage Romance Free Scrap Kit and a Free LO

Hey folks,

I'm back!!!!!!

Voting has finally gotten started in the Stone Accent Studio Designer contest. This is week number 3 and very important. Only 10 designers will go on to week number 4, so if you like my kits please take a minute to vote when you go grab the kit. If you guys vote me into week 4 there will be one more free kit next week......lol......so vote, vote, vote! I'm really enjoying making the freebies for you. Times are tough for all of us and giving something back to you guys is good for my soul!

So anyways, here is the kit I made for this weeks contest.

A vintage kit with the hint of romance. Includes lace, beads, bows, note paper, flowers, ribbons, 18 textured papers, frames, and lots more.

Here are two preview of the elements. I spread them out so you could get a better view of what is included in the kit. You can click on the previews for a larger view.



And for the paper lovers...here is an upclose preview of the papers. This one is also clickable for a better view.





Full kit includes:
18 Papers (textured, folded, and ragged edged)
2 Beaded Strings
3 Binder Clips
3 Borders
6 Bows
2 Butterflies
4 Buttons
3 Cameo Pins
8 Delicate Flowers
1 Flower Cluster
8 Frames
2 Frame Clusters
3 Lace Ribbons
2 Letter Papers
2 Old Letters
2 Post Cards
7 Ribbons
5 Rick Rack
2 Roses
2 Round Papers
2 Scrap Books
2 Stamps
3 Swirls
2 Tags
1 War Bond Stamp
1 War Bond Stamp Book
3 Frame/Picture Wraps

Kit is now available in my store at: http://arkinserdigitaldesigns.com/store/



And as a freebie for you today I have a quick page layout from the Vintage Romance kit. Here you can see what I did with this layout:


My Granny gave me some very old pictures of my Daddy and this was the perfect kit for them. I've also got some other old pics of my Granny, my Poppy, my Great-Granddad Jay, and some other family members that I will be doing layouts of with this kit. I promise to share the blank LO's with you guys!

Here is what today's blank LO looks like:


Link has now expired

Password for the LO is the same as for the kit: THANKS

Have a great day all and please remember to vote for me!


QB




1 comment:

Tracy said...

Hi Hun
Just wondered if you read this thread.

http://www.stoneaccentsstudio.com/fo...play.php?f=134

So that's why we can't post replies in the forum. I got my hubby to sign in to do his vote and he was told he wasn't allowed to vote so I don't know if this is because of the moving of the site and no posting to the forum issue they say hopefully it will only be for a few hours. Just thought I'd bring it to the contestant's who attention. I couldn't pm you at sas for some reason so I posted here

Hugs
Tracy