Newest Products

Autumn Splendor

Morning folks,

While we are waiting for the contest to continue at Stone Accent Studios, I thought I would go ahead and release my newest PTU kit called Autumn Splendor. I'm not sure why the delay in the voting opening, but as soon as I hear something I will post the links to this weeks free kit...lol.

Come play in the leaves with this kit! A bright, rustic, romantic look at autumn fills this kit. Includes lots of flowers, leaves, ribbons, bows, beads, and frames. Papers include great textures, patterns, and frayed edges. Kit includes a splash of glitter to set off your photos or tubes.

This is an autumn addition to the Moment of Romance Series.





Kit includes:
25 Papers
1 Autumn Cluster
4 Bead Strings
14 Bows
8 Brads
9 Braided Ribbons
4 Brooms
5 Buttons
9 Curled Ribbons
5 Flowers
2 Flower Groups
1 Flower Pot
9 Frames
3 Hearts
5 Leaves
7 Ribbons
5 Rick Rack
9 Glittered Swirls
1 Word Art
5 Picture/Frame Wraps

You can pick up this new kit in my blog store here.

It is available in both scrapper and tagger sizes.


I'll be back later today with a freebie for this kit and some news about the SAS contest.

Have a great day all!!


QB






1 comment:

utmommy23 said...

Voting has FINALLY started at SAS. :)