Newest Products

The June MyMemories Blog Train Has Arrived

  



Welcome to the June 2024 blog train from the My Memories Designers!  First some announcements :)


Don't forget about the Father's Day Sale going on in the store.  Today is the final day so be sure to stop in and pick up those Father's Day kits at 50% off.



And I want to wish all the Dad's out there a very Happy Father's Day!  If you still have your dad treasure those moments. It's been a very long time since I've had my Dad and I miss him every day.






This weeks WEEKLY SPECIAL:





This matching full kit to the blog train should be in the store some time today!  Be sure to check it out!

A beautiful kit in hues of purple, blue, and pink filled with butterflies and flowers.  It has accents of glitter and lace.  The perfect kit for everyday use, girly themes, and general feel good projects.











Here is my freebie for this months blog train:  















Here are the goodies of the blog train. There are 17 beautiful pieces this month!!!




Be sure to stop by and grab each part and don't forget to leave everyone some love!

No comments: