Newest Products

Choo Choo!!!! All Aboard the MyMemories June Blog Train!

     



Welcome to the June blog train from the My Memories Designers!  I don't know about you, but this girl is ready for summer.  I need some sand between my toes, some salt water, and some sunshine!  So let's kick off the summer with my blog train mini taken from my new kit Ocean View.




A cute under the sea ocean theme kit that is perfect for your beach projects.  Introductory priced now at MyMemories:  


A little sample of what I did with the kit.  This is my grandson, Riley, while fishing at Cocoa Beach, Florida last year.



And finally here is my part of the train.  Enjoy!
When sharing, please share the link to train with your friends, family and groups and not just the freebies.  They may find other items in our store that they like:














Here are the goodies of the blog train. There are 26 beautiful pieces this month!!!








Be sure to stop by and grab each part and don't forget to leave everyone some love!






My Stores:

 






No comments: