Newest Products

Whoo! Whoo! The September My Memories Blog Train Is Rolling Down The Tracks!





Welcome aboard the September blog train from the MyMemories.com designers




My contribution to the blog train is from my new kit 'Most Of All'.   You can find it exclusively at this time  at My Memories.





A beautiful fall collection with leaves, pumpkins, and even a mischievous gnome or two.  A fun kit to add to your collection for your fall projects.

















Here is my part of the train.  







My Stores:


 
Preview
 
















2 comments:

AB Rocks said...

Thank-You for the cute contribution to the BT.
Blessed Be.

FussBudget said...

I love this fall mini with its unusual pink and blue colors added. Very different and it will be fun to work with. Thanks for your contribution to the MM Blog Train.