Newest Products

Happy Fat Tuesday From QueenBrat Digital Designs!!!



Hey folks!

Just a few happenings today that I wanted to make you aware of:




It's FAT TUESDAY and $2 TUESDAY!!! I couldn't think of a better $2 offering today than my MARDI GRAS FESTIVAL kit. Grab it up today at my MyMemories store for just $2!


_________________________________________




Have you seen my new 'Blarney' Collection?

A beautiful glitter and shamrock filled St. Patrick's Day kit. This is a must have for all of your St. Patrick's Day projects.

On sale at an introductory 50% off until February 29th!

QueenBrat Digital Designs
MyMemories


_______________________________________________________

This weeks STM freebies from MyMemories










___________________________________




My Stores:




No comments: