Newest Products

Announcements From QueenBrat Digital Designs





Hey Folks!

I have a lot to tell you about !  Lots of new happenings at my QueenBrat Digital Design Stores.

First,  I have joined two new stores where you will be able to pick up my designs.


All That Glitterz
For now my tagger kits, psp scripts and CU items will be available here.  



Creative Fabrica
All items in this store will be commercial use items.  Some of these items will be exclusives to this store so be sure to stop by and check it out!

The Grand Opening for these two stores will be in a few weeks.  I have more to add before I have a BIG sale!

________________________________________________


Second, I would like to invite each of you to participate in the Scrap Challenges on the MyMemories.com forum.

There are lots of challenges hosted each month by the designers and they are loads of fun!

Here is the link to forum:

I host a set of challenges called "Grab Some Mojo" each month.  February's challenge was posted yesterday and there is a free mini kit with it.  Also, for those that participate in ALL of my challenges during 2020 there will be a FREE full kit given away.
So, jump over and get started today here.

________________________________________________


Third,  for those of you that like my PSP Scripts you will be happy to know that I will begin working on NEW scripts again this week.  I will also be adding more commercial use items to my stores.  And, yes, my prices will remain low on the new items and scripts.  Save your pennies....they will arrive soon!

________________________________________________

Please take a few minutes and follow me on social media.  When you see my ads please give them some love and share if you want.  

FACEBOOK  |  INSTAGRAM  |  PINTEREST  |  TWITTER  |  NEWSLETTER



________________________________________________

And finally, my Valentine's Day Sale will continue through February 17th in all of my stores.  Get 25% off on everything in my stores including my new kits.



My Stores:







________________________________________________


Want a few freebies today?  Here are some from two stores that I'm in that were donated by some other designers.










Daily Gifts – Free Fonts, Crafts & Graphics


Get a Free Font, Free Craft & Free Graphic every single day. All freebies come with a commercial license and are available for 24 hours only (launching midnight CST time).



________________________________________________






FACEBOOK  |  INSTAGRAM  |  PINTEREST  |  TWITTER  |  BLOG
I Recommend My Memories Suite 9 For Your Scrapping Needs
Copy and paste this code when ordering to save $10! STMMMS64124

No comments: