Newest Products

Country Christmas has been released!

Anyone that knows me or has looked around my store knows I love, love, love Christmas!  We start decorating the house in November and are usually still adding to it a few days before Christmas.....lol.

That being said....I have started releasing my new Christmas kits for 2019!

COUNTRY CHRISTMAS

It's Christmas in the country with this kit filled with burlap, wood, plaid and other rustic goodies.  A must have for your projects for Christmas.








                                                 





You can purchase this as a combo kit, bundle kit, or individual packs in scrapper size and a tagger size version of the combo kit is also available.



   



Grab yours now!  And I hope you enjoy all of the Christmas kits that will be available this year!












No comments: