Newest Products

31 Days of October Sale at QueenBrat Digital Designs





Happy October!!!! Come join me with my 31 Days of October Sale. That's right my store will be having discounted prices the entire month at 31%. This sale includes all new and old items: scraps, scripts, quick pages, templates and more!




In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month and Domestic Violence Awareness Month here are this months "Free with Purchase" items:



Free with a $3.00 purchase.





Free with a $4.00 purchase.



Be sure to check out the new arrivals and enjoy the savings!!!!



My personal store:
Photobucket

Other Stores Where My Designs Can Be Found:
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Join Me:  photo facebook.png photo twitter_zpsb4c38a0c.jpg photo facebook.png


My Scrapping Blog For Freebies and Other News
Photobucket

Signature Tag Tutorials by QueenBrat Designs
Photobucket

My Website
Photobucket


Use the code: STMMMS64124


There was but one perfect man.....I'm just FORGIVEN!

No comments: