Newest Products

Worldwide Christmas Scrapbooking Freebies Blogtrain Is Now Leaving the Station!

The Worldwide Christmas Scrapbooking Freebies Blogtrain is now leaving the station and I have jumped on board to give you a Christmas freebie this year!
 
 My freebie is a mini-kit taken from a brand new release called "Jolly Ole Elf". Here is a peek at the full kit that is arriving in stores today:



You can pick up this kit in my stores starting today:
  Photobucket

Other Stores Where My Designs Can Be Found:
  PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket





I've also have another freebie you may be interested in over at Facebook that matches "Jolly Ole Elf". You can grab it by just liking my page :) You can find me on Facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/QueenBratDesigns




And here is the mini-kit that I have for you.  I hope each of you have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy 2014!



Please remember that my scrap kits are for personal use only and if you would like to share this freebie....share the link to my blog and not the kit itself.

Link Has Expired 


If you need to return to the main Worldwide Christmas Scrapbooking Freebies blog you can find it here:

7 comments:

Noko411 said...

Thank you!

6grand said...

Very sweet kit - love the stop sign!! Thanks for sharing :)

makeyesup said...

Cute kit, love all the elements, thanks for making and sharing.

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks a lot for your share!

Unknown said...

So cute and fun!! Thank you so much for sharing!! Happy Holidays!!

sammawow said...

Thanks so much for sharing!

Tora´s Vintage Dream said...

Thank you so much for this sweet gift. I love it.