Newest Products

What's New From QueenBrat Designs

Hey Folks!
I have lots of new goodies for you today!
First, I have a brand new scrap kit for you. It's called Dainty Baubles and it's a girly kit of gems, flowers, lace and pokadots make up this beautiful addition to your scrap collection. Kit includes gem enhanced elements, sequins, hearts, and stationary elements. An everyday kit for all of your scrapping needs. It's available in scrapper and tagger sizes and there are also 3 new quick pages in my store that are made from this kit.

Second, I have 6 new PSP Scripts in my stores today. These are school theme scripts. All make full size elements and do not need outside plug-ins.

And lastly, I have a new freebie for you today!

I hope you find something you can use and don't forget about my 'BACK TO SCHOOL' sale going on in all of my stores. Enjoy!


Dainty Baubles



Kit includes:
16 Papers
7 Bows
4 Brads
6 Buttons
3 Candles
3 Lace Doilies
3 Bougainville Bunches
3 Jeweled Flowers
3 Organza Flowers
3 Paper Flowers
3 Flower Leaves
3 Oval Frames
3 Rectangle Frames
3 Ribbon Frames
3 Lace & Gem Frames
1 Round Gem Frame
1 Square Gem Frame
3 Gems
3 Jeweled Hearts
3 Journals
3 Lace Ribbons
4 Letters
2 Jeweled Dragonflies
2 Folded Papers
1 Gem Border
1 Gem Line
1 Gem Necklace
2 Ladybugs
2 Butterflies
1 Silver Clip
1 Double End Clip
1 Single End Clip
3 Ink Pens
3 Curled Ribbons
3 Floral Ribbons
3 Folded Ribbons
3 Lace Ribbons
3 Straight Ribbons
1 Striped Ribbon
3 Ric Rac
3 Sequin Scatters
3 Sequin Strings
3 Strings
3 Tags
3 Tape
3 Tied Eyelets
3 Wraps
3 Zippers





New Quick Pages




New PSP Scripts










And here is a little freebie for you... 
 

Cluster is 1801x1791px and 300dpi.
Personal Use Only!
Link has now expired.




BACK TO SCHOOL SALE 
IN MY PERSONAL STORE




BACK TO SCHOOL SALE 
IN MY OTHER STORES
 
  Photobucket
My personal store!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


My Scrapping Blog
Photobucket
My Signature Tag Tutorial Blog
Photobucket
My Website
Photobucket

Use the code: STMMMS64124


Christian Myspace LayoutsThere was but one perfect man.....I'm just FORGIVEN!Christian 

Myspace Layouts

No comments: