Newest Products

New Father's Day Kit

Morning Folks!
I've worked through the night to get this one ready for you today as Father's Day is fast approaching! I haven't done a new kit for Father's Day in a few years and I must apologize. It's a hard day for me since I lost my own Daddy several years ago and I try not to think too much on it. This year the pain seems a little more faded so call it being inspired by ghosts that now live with me in my Granny's house....lol. I think part of the reduction in pain has come from finding a few more pictures and other stuff of my Daddy's in my Granny's things. I feel more like I've got a piece of him now that I can hang onto.

This kit is now available in all of my stores where scrap kits are sold. It comes in full scrapper size and the reduced tagger size. I've also included a freebie from the kit for you today. Hope you enjoy it!

First I want to share the layout I did with the kit. I used one of the pictures I found recently that was taken while we lived in Chesapeake, Virginia sometime around 1976. I have no idea who the little guy is in the picture with him. I'm hoping Mom may remember.





Dear Daddy




A Father's Day tribute to my own Dear Daddy who passed away in 1983. The kit includes items that represent him and the things he loved. My Daddy was a Christian and in his final days was preaching and teaching Bible study, so I have included his Bible and a shirt and tie for Church. He was an engineer on the railroad, so I have included a train with tracks. He loved hot tea, so I have included a few coffee mugs. I've included a few hats because he always wore a hat to work. And I've included a few key chains because I remember him pecking on the door with his keys late at night when he came in from work to let Mom know it was him before he unlocked the door. The dreaded leather belt is also included. When he pulled it off and looped it around his neck, we knew we'd better be good. I've also included a few items extras to give you some variety like paper flowers, a few bows and ribbons, several frames, and a couple of word art quotes. It's all done with a paper and cardboard theme in rustic colors.








Kit contents:

15 papers
3 leather belts
6 torn paper borders
6 Bows
3 Buttons
2 Brads
3 No 1 Dad Coffee Cups
6 Paper Flowers
2 Paper Leaves
6 Square Frames
6 Cardboard Heart Frames
4 Colored Metal Frames
3 Gifts
3 No 1 Dad Hats
3 No 1 Dad Key Chains
1 Bible
1 Pipe
1 Bow Tie
1 Leather Buckle
2 Word Art Quotes
2 Paper Clips
1 Striped Tie
1 Shirt & Tie
1 Train
1 Train Track
6 Note Papers
3 Pockets
6 Ribbons
6 Ric Rac
3 Cardboard Tags
2 Metal Tags




And now for the freebie:



This frame cluster is 2792x3110px and 300dpi.
You can snag yours here.
Password is:  THANKS
Enjoy!!!
Renee'

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Jun. 01, 2012. Thanks again.