Newest Products

Garden Forgotten Is Released



Hey folks,

I've finally got this new kit ready for you tonight. Took me a bit longer than I expected because I've had my grandson all weekend. ☺

So, here we go!

Garden Forgotten

Inspired by Edward's beautiful meadow in Twilight, this
stunning kit can be very versatile in use. Use the twilight accessories and make some great Twilight tags and layouts. Or you can use the other elements without giving it a Twilight theme. There are tons of flowers, frames,
ribbons, bows, glitter, and much more. Also, included are 23 papers and two
posers by MediEvilCreations.

If you are looking for ideas there are three new tutorials on my tutorial blog featuring this kit. Check them out☺

http://queenbratstagtuts.blogspot.com/

Kit is available in both scrapper and tagger size in my store now. I will be adding it to my other stores later this evening.






Included:
23 Papers
2 Birds
1 Birdhouse
8 Bows
4 Butterflies
8 Buttons
1 Cloud
2 Fences
14 Flowers
1 Flower Border
1 Flower Cluster
11 Frames
8 Glitter
8 Glitter Hearts
8 Heart Frames
2 Ink
2 Lady Bugs
4 Love Notes
7 Paper Clips
2 Quill Pens
8 Ribbons
4 Ribbon Frames
5 Ribbon Hearts
7 Shoe Strings
6 Flower Sprigs
2 Staples
7 Stitches
7 Stitched Borders
1 Tree
2 Posers
1 Watering Can
3 Word Art
9 Frame/Picture Wraps




And for those of you with little time to scrap, I have put together a Quick Page pack of four pages using the "Garden Forgotten" kit.



4-12x12 pre-made quick pages made using the 'Garden Forgotten' kit.
Personal use Only.

Enjoy!

Renee'



No comments: