Newest Products

Birthday Celebration!

Today is my birthday and I'm celebrating in all of my stores with new kits and sales!
I have released 5 new kits this week available in both tagger and scrapper size in my personal store.
My "Buy My Store" deals are taking place in my personal store:
There are four "Buy My Store" deals to choose from!
Scrapper kits, Tagger kits, PSP Scripts, and CU designer elements can all be purchased in bundle packs through Sunday.
Price of each "Buy My Store" deal is $19.64
142 zip files of CU elements 78 Full size scrapper kits
97 PSP Scripts 78 Tagger size scrap kits
 
You can also take advantage of my $1.00 Days sales going on in all of my other stores.
Dollar Days are going on in these stores:



PhotobucketPhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket





Check out the new kits and sales and grab you a good deal today!


Have a great day!

Renee'


No comments: