Newest Products

New Kit, New Tutorial, and a Freebie

Hey folks,

I did finally got some time to work on a kit for myself. All the freebies and collabs were taking up all of my design time I was managing to get. This will probably be all from me this week as far as something new. My son goes in the hospital Wednesday and will have surgery on Thursday. Please keep him in your prayers that all goes well and that the cancer is confined to only his colon.

On to the goodies since I know that is what you came for...lol. I have a new kit, a new sig tag tutorial and a freebie for you tonight.

Girl Power is a bright colorful girly girl kit. Kit is full of ribbons, bows, hearts, stars and all things girly.
Includes 18 textured papers and a 75 piece alpha.
Kit is available in tagger and scrapper size exclusively at my blog store.

http://queenbratdesigns.ecrater.com/




Kit includes:
18 Papers
12 Bows
8 Buttons
1 Binder Clip
3 Crystal Bead Dragonflies
8 Eyelet Ribbons
6 Flowers
9 Frames
4 Hearts
4 Heart Papers
4 IPOD's
3 Ladybugs
4 Marker Pens
3 Notebook Papers
4 Paper Clips
12 Ribbons
4 Ribbon Hearts
4 Sequin Ribbons
4 Star Papers
4 Sunglasses
6 Tags
3 Tickets


New Tutorial "Girl Power"



This tutorial uses the art of Jamie Kidd and my new "Girl Power" scrap kit.

You can find the tutorial on my tut site here:
http://pages.suddenlink.net/queenbratdesigns/tutorials.html






The freebie tonight is a layout made using my new "Girl Power" kit. It is
36000x3600 px and 300 dpi. You can download yours here.

Password is: THANKS


Have a great night all!

QB




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Boy/Prince, Girl/Princess, Babies, Children, Character(s) Theme post on May. 05, 2009. Thanks again.