Newest Products

New Kits, a Sig Tag Tut, and a few Freebies


Hey folks,

I've been busy!!!! I finished up two new kits for you and have them uploaded to my store. They are exclusively in my store at this time. I'm working on getting them into the other stores later today. Kits are available in Scrapper and Tagger sizes.

http://queenbratdesigns.ecrater.com/

I've also got a new sig tag tutorial added to my site for you sig tag lovers. This one uses my new kit "Divalicious".

And of course I have a couple of freebies for you today. Keep reading to grab the freebies.





Divalicious Scrap Kit



This one is DIVA-licious! Bright, fun turquoise and lime hues bring this kit to life.
This one is a girly kit with tons of glitter, frames, bows and ribbons!








Kit includes:
22 Papers
4 Boas
2 Borders
10 Bows
2 Butterflies
4 Buttons
3 CD's
4 Corsets
8 Curled Ribbons
8 Flowers
10 Frames
1 Frame Cluster
1 Glitter Deco
3 Guitars
6 Hearts
2 Lady Bugs
8 Musical Notes
8 Ribbons
4 Skulls
2 Stars
4 Swirls
8 Tags
2 Tickets
2 Wings
6 Word Art





I Love Mom Scrap Kit



A cutsie Mother's Day scrap kit. Includes Toby Teddy Momma bear and three kids. Clip are used is from:
www.digiwebstudio.com. Kit has lots of frames, ribbons, bows and flowers. Perfect for scraping those Mother's Day pics with Mom
or making that perfect MOM tag.






Kit includes:
16 Papers
1 Mom Bear
1 Daughter Bear
2 Son Bears
1 Binder Clip
2 Mom Blocks
11 Bows
10 Buttons
3 Word Art
8 Flowers
10 Flower Ribbons
7 Frames
2 Hearts
8 Ribbons
10 Roses
2 Tags




Divalicous Tutorial



The tutorial uses the art of Elias Chatzoudis and my new kit "Divalicious". You can find the tutorial here.





Template Freebies

Today's freebies are two sig tag templates. Each is in layered .PSD files.


Template 1 here.

Template 2 here.


Hope you find something you like today!

QB




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 24 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Apr. 24, 2009. Thanks again.