Newest Products

Holly Jolly Christmas Kit and Two Tutorials

Evening folks,

I have another new kit ready for you tonight and two new tag tutorials.

The kit is a traditional look at Christmas in reds and greens and golds perfect for
romantic or girly, girl layouts or tags. Lots of ruffles, ribbons, flowers, and bows in this one.

Both Scrapper and Tagger size is available. Kit is available in some of my stores right now! (Kits are not available yet in some stores...I'm working on it...lol.)




Kit includes:
8 Papers
1 Beads
4 Borders
7 Bows
5 Flowers
1 Flower Bunch
6 Frames
1 Holly
2 Ornaments
6 Ribbons
1 Santa
1 Sleigh
2 Stockings
3 Tags
2 Trees
3 Frame/Picture Wraps


I also have two new signature tag tutorials for you tonight.

The first is called "Peace on Earth" and uses my new "Winter Glitz" kit.



The second is called "Snowball" and uses my "In The Meadow" kit.



You can find the tutorials here:

http://pages.suddenlink.net/queenbratdesigns/tutorials.html


And both kits are available at my store here:

http://queenbratdesigns.ecrater.com/


Have a great evening all!


QB




No comments: