Newest Products

Huge Sale and a Freebie


Hey folks,

Just a quick note about a huge sale going on in one of my stores.

Today is Manic Monday at Taggers Scraps where selected kits/scripts/elements for $1.00.

ALL of my kits/scripts/designer elements will be $1.00. That;s right everything in my store at Taggers Scraps will be just $1.00 each. Now is the time to go grab up the kits and supplies that you have been wanting. Discounts range from 50% to 75% off!

Taggers Scraps

http://taggersscraps.com/store/

This sale includes all of my new Christmas kits also!!!!

I also have a freebie for you tonight.


The freebie is the frame only. It's approximately 3200x2700 pixels and 300dpi. Personal use only!

You can download the frame here.

Password is: THANKS


Have a great night all and be sure to not miss this sale. It ends at midnight Monday night!

QB

No comments: