Newest Products

Falling Moments and a freebie

Morning folks!

It's been a long week and I've been working on several projects along with playing Mommy! Yep, school is back in full swing and with my youngest playing football and another going to the local community college this fall, I am keeping some crazy hours! Just this week my youngest had a scrimmage game on Saturday, a JV game on Monday, and his first Varsity game last night. They beat their county rival, Chapmanville (and my alma mater), 22-14 last night and it was an exciting game. Our boys were down 14-6 with 4 minutes left in the game. They scored to tie it up with 2 minutes left. And for the final touch down, they scored on a fumble with a minute left. Like I told my daughter and her man...it ain't over til it's over.....lol.

Here's my little football star in a layout I threw together for his MySpace.




Anyways, I wanted to tell you about one of my projects before I get to the new kit. I am competing for a designers position at Stone Accent Studio this month. Each week we are required to make a kit according to the posted theme/color chart. We then post our kits and everyone gets to vote on them. The top 75% moves on each week. So I will be posting my kit this weekend and I would appreciate it if you guys could go vote on it...but only if you think it's really worth it. All the kits are available for free, so you can snag up some great kits this month.

Okay now for the kit...Falling Moments.

This kit was the featured promo kit at Do It Digi last week and is done in hues of beige and brown to fill this kit for an autumn theme. Kit includes lots of
cardbord for a rugged, rustic feel. Dried autumn leaves and gold accent the kit.






Kit Includes:
12 Papers
1 Bead String
2 Binder Clips
4 Cardboard Borders
8 Bows
4 Bow Ribbons
4 Brads
4 Butterflies
8 Buttons
4 Cardboard Hearts
4 Stapled Cardboard Strips
4 Curled Ribbons
2 Dragonflies
9 Flowers
7 Frames
4 Frayed Edge Mats
4 Heart Ribbons
4 Knotted Ribbons
4 Leaves
12 Ribbons
4 Ric Rak
2 Staples
4 Tags
4 Torn Cardboard Papers
8 Wraps


Grab your kit here.



And now today's freebie!

The layout you see is done as a little tribute to a very special man that we lost 5 years ago today. He will always hold a very special place in my heart and my kids. He's the "what if" in my life and I have so many regrets when it comes to not marrying him before his accident. I miss him so much!

Freebie includes the decorated frame only. Word art and background are not included in the zip.

Link has now expired


Have a great day everyone! I'm off to run some errands this morning.

QB


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you!
sorry for your loss. ♥

~buffie