Newest Products

Blog Sale and some Freebies!

Hey, hey folks!

Hope everyone's weekend is going to be a good one. I'm going to spend mine...one guess...designing...lol. So look for a brand new kit Monday sometime.

And because I have nothing new to offer you for the weekend I thought I would have a sale! All kits, CU Elements and Scripts on my blog are on sale.

Please note that all kits are available in both Scrapper and Tagger size, even if I don't have the kit listed for sale on my blog. You can still order the tagger sized version!

I have also started a QueenBrat Membership Club. Membership is for 3 months for $25.00. You get your choice of any 5 older kits plus any new kits made during your membership period for that $25.00 fee. (CU elements and scripts are not included in the membership, only the kits.)

Place your orders below:



And now a few freebies!
A very sweet CT at Do It Digi made these layouts by the name of Debbie. You can view her gallery here or visit her on her blog and say thanks here.



There are three quick page Layouts for you in the zip. The were made using my "Summer Luvin" scrap kit. All three layouts are 2400x2400 300dpi.

LAYOUTS ARE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY!

You can download the layouts here.

Password is: THANKS

Be sure to leave Debbie some love for her beautiful layouts!

Have a great weekend all!


QB


1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Jul [LA 12:36am, NY 02:36am, UK 07:36am, OZ 05:36pm]).