Newest Products

Patriotic Word Art and freebie

Hey folks,

I'm ahead of the game today....maybe because I've been up and creating since 5 am....lol. I have you some Patriotic Word Art today. A few are older ones that I revamped and made them scrapper size and the rest are brand new and made from the "Stars N Stripes 4-ever" papers. I do have one freebie from the zip for you. The rest can be purchased for $3.00. There are 12 different ones to choose from and use in your patriotic layouts. Here are what they look like:

Each is scrapper size and 300dpi.



Grab your set here.
And here is the freebie! Hope someone can use it.


You can snag it here.

Enjoy!

QB



2 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this AWESOME WA!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Jun [LA 02:27am, NY 04:27am, UK 09:27am, OZ 07:27pm]).